OpenShift on Azure
ARO, standing for “Azure Red Hat OpenShift”, is an enterprise-grade, open-source platform, which permits to run container-based solutions included unified signup, service management and technical support. It offers fully managed clusters, regulatory compliance with multiple standards and provides seamless integration with Azure services.
Why OpenShift on Azure?
- Reduce operational overhead and focus on quickly delivering applications.
- Fully managed clusters: no more VMs to operate and no more patching.
- Seamless integration with Azure Services, such as Azure Active Directory,
- Azure Monitors, Azure CosmosDB, Azure SQL DB, etc.
- Great support for developers.
About the workshop:
- Get a better understanding of the ARO platform.
- Take it for a test drive.
- Experiment with the platform.
- All with the support of the ARO experts.
Thank you for downloading our information on this workshop. We will send it by e-mail.